All quotes are final, unless the description given over the phone or via email differs from reality. In such a case we reserve our right to amend the estimate to more accurately reflect the situation.
We accept two forms of payment:
- Cash payment on the day of the delivery of the service;
- Bank transfer no less than 24 hours prior to the date of the delivery of the service
- Cash payments are made directly to the team delivering the service upon completion of the job. An inspection on the premises by you or a person you have put in charge is mandatory, because by making the cash payment you agree that the job is done to your satisfaction, there are no damages or complaints on your behalf.
- Should you fail to deliver the cash payment, you are due to make it within three work days upon completion of the job. All relevant bank information is going to be provided to you.
Bank transfer payment
- Bank transfer payments are due up to 24 hours prior to the delivery of the service. Please note that you are required to provide a proof for the bank transfer via email, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel the appointment.
- Corporate clients are required to make a payment via a bank transfer no more than 30 days after completion of the job
- All services costing more than 500 GBP are to be secured via a 50% deposit via a bank transfer at least 24 hours prior to the delivery of the service.
Note that by making a booking for a service provided by our company you agree to these Terms and Conditions, as well as to pay the full amount asked for said service. Your failure of doing so allows us to take the relevant legal actions, publish your name as a Bad Debtor in local media outlets and inform the relevant institutions.
- You have the right to cancel a booked service up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled date and time. Failure to do so may result in a 50GBP flat fee that is not refundable.
- Any regular appointments should be terminated at least a week prior to the last cleaning to be delivered, via email, and specifying the last cleaning date.
- The full price of the cleaning service is due if it has been cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, or a week prior to a regular visit.
- Cancellations are accepted over the phone and via email.
- The cleaning company reserves the right to cancel appointments due to accidents and force-major circumstances befallen the cleaning team.
- The cleaning company reserves the right to refuse a service if they deem the conditions at the property hazardous to the cleaning team’s health.
- The client is required to provide running water and electricity on the premises to be cleaned. Failure to do so is subject to a 50 GBP non-refundable fee.
- Access to the premises is to be provided on the scheduled day and time, and opening of any doors/gates should be possible without any specific skills being required – a failure to provide that on behalf of the client will result in a 50 GBP non-refundable fee.
- Parking/congestion fees are to be covered by the client, who is also requested to provide suitable parking space for the cleaning team in close proximity to the premises to be cleaned.
- Public Liability Insurance covers the company, as well as any individual cleaner on its teams.
- Any insurance claims should be made no more than 24 hours after delivery of a cleaning service.
- The company has the right to refuse to disclose any confidential information and company documents.
- No refunds are possible upon completion of a service.
- All services are considered completed provided that a notice from the client is not received in less than 24 hours prior to carrying out the job. Upon receiving such a notice, we will attempt to resolve the issue up to the satisfaction of the client.
- The client agrees to provide the company access to the premises for re-cleaning/delivery of the service before a third party is involved.
- The presence of the client is required throughout the duration of the second attempt of the cleaning.
- Only one recovery cleaning per service is provided.
- Identical replacements of broken items cannot be guaranteed.
- Access to the location for the purposes of a recovery cleaning should be provided up to 24 hours after the claim.
- The company is required to provide a reimbursement for any broken item at its current cash value. The reimbursement is due only after all payments for the service are made.
- The Company cannot be held liable for actions of any third parties present or entering the premises while the cleaning service is being carried out.
- The Company cannot be held liable for the following items present at the premises: cash, jewellery, art, antiques and items of sentimental value.
- Items of sentimental value can be reimbursed only at their current cash price.
- The Company requests the client to store away any valuable items (in monetary and sentimental terms) during the delivery of the service.
- The Company cannot be held liable for any pre-existing damage on the property, including stains, burns etc. that cannot be cleaned.
- The Company cannot be held liable for shrinking of carpets caused by poor fitting.
- The Company cannot be held liable for failing to clean appliances that cannot be dealt with using conventional professional cleaning equipment and products.
- The Company cannot be held liable for failing to clean freezers that have not been defrosted in advance.
- The Company cannot be held liable for failing to deliver a proper end of tenancy cleaning service when there is still furniture or people present at the property.
- The company cannot be held liable for damage on a carpet caused by placing furniture before the carpet is completely dried by the client.
- The Company cannot be held liable for wear and damage becoming more visible once the cleaning is completed.
- The Company cannot be held liable for damage called by faulty equipment and expired products provided by the client.
- The Company cannot be held liable for failing to deliver an after builders clearance and cleaning when there is still construction work being carried out on the premises, or there are still people present.
Conditions on special offers
- Promotions cannot be mixed and matched with other discounts.
- Promotional offers are not applicable to minimal charges.
- Promotional offers are a subject of availability, and delivered on certain days, within pre-determined time-slots.
- Giving our client support your email address and/or telephone number, you agree to receiving information about our promotions, as well as our special newsletter.